Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Butt Bliss

I had refrained so far this year from posting about the new office chair that my in-laws (holla) gave me for Christmas. I've been working out of a wood chair for the last couple of years, and it has been less than comfortable. I've written many papers and read many books in that old red chair, but the time had come for me to avoid hemorrhoids. The catch was that since we did presents in Atlanta over the New Year, we didn't have room to bring it back with us then. I had to wait for Craig, my father-in-law, to bring it with him. As he was scheduled to be here at the end of January, the wait was not that long. However, as a display of my gratitude and excitement, I made a point to tell Jesse every day up to last Sunday how excited I was for the chair to arrive. I couldn't wait. And so now it's here, and I am happy. I just thought you should know. I have included some pictures to show you how much more "work" I am getting done now...

No comments: