Saturday, August 18, 2007

Memphis Sport Fantasy Challenge

I had a draft today for the Memphis Sport Fantasy Football Challenge, in which 50+ people compete for the crown. How can this be, you ask? Well, without too much detail, it's divided into smaller divisions (8 teams each), with the top one or two teams advancing to the playoffs. I got the second pick in my division, and I am super pumped about my team. It is better than Kevin Conway's All-Infirmary All-Stars.

Steven Jackson
Steve Smith
Marvin Harrison
Maurice Jones-Drew
T.J. Housh
Cedric Benson
Andre Johnson
Matt Hasselbeck
Jay Cutler
Lav Coles
Jason Whitten
Green Bay Defense
Ladell Betts
Jeff Wilkins
Brandon Jackson

I think this team will go far - make the playoffs for sure. Then again, I could be very, very wrong.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand creating shortened names for some players, but you can't misspell the full name of your hometown boy, there's no 'H' in Witten.
Just trying to help your continuous pursuit of becoming an intellectual genius.
oh and what do you win if you are the champ?

Anonymous said...

by the way, you probably already have it, but the new TFK single is wonderful.

angie c said...

This fantasy football stuff is already driving me crazy. Can't compute.
ang

angie c said...

My wife...doesn't get it. I will kill you, I mean your team. That team is weak. Look at your shoddy receivers. Steven Jackson will break his leg.