Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Mac Daddy

Well, I finished a somewhat torturous week of Restoration history class. I now know the years in which the four founding leaders of the Stone-Campbell Movement were born and died. My life is complete. I also know the founding year for most of our journals. The wait is over. I took my final Saturday morning, promptly forgot everything, and was blessed to hang out with Sophie Ray and some other guy. Now, I have a week off and I plan on using it wisely. I started Harry Potter on Saturday night, and finished it Monday morning. Wow. Beyond that, I planned on catching up on some of the things around the house I had neglected during my short course. That is, until the iMac Daddy arrived yesterday. This thing is pretty awesome. After I clean off the desk some, I'll post a picture.

No comments: