Friday, November 03, 2006

Wowsers

Well, now I feel a little bit like a loser for falling off the Louisville wagon a bit too soon. WVU really did look better going in, I don't think anyone would argue that. They still looked good last night, minus two huh-yuge Steve Slaton fumbles to start the third. In spite of that, Slaton is really good. So is Pat White. Even so, "The Ville" won and did so convincingly. Seeing as how I wasn't too ashamed to fall off the wagon, consider this my getting back on. If they win at Rutgers next week, watch out, my friend, the Ville is BCS-bound. More on the college scene after Saturday.

In other news, it's great having an older brother. That way, when the Mavs lose to the Spurs, I can just call him, listen to him rant, and not be as mad. His rants are always better than mine, except they also put things in perspective with their absolut ludicridity (I think I just made that word up). Anyway, 81-1 is still a good record. Check out my wife's blog for some GREAT insight. She's amazing. Candy Corn soda anyone?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't say I'm big on Louisville right now. Although if they win out they do deserve to be in Glendale. They went out and scheduled tough, it just didn't pan out because Miami is not their sweet and cocky self. But you have to give LVille credit for lining it up...this game was scheduled when Miami was good...and cocky.