Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's (NOT) Great to be an Auburn Tiger

At least not today. Brandon Cox is underwhelming. The entire offense is underwhelming. I thought they were supposed to have more than 8 plays on offense by now. Their bread and butter against Georgia appears to be running it up the middle, pitching it to the side, reverse to Courtney Taylor, and the play that works everytime, the one where Brandon Cox throws it to the other team.

In a related story, guess what team will not be in my top seven this week. Go ahead, guess.

I also think it stinks that Rutgers beat Louisville. The Ville broke my heart. I was on, then off, then wanted back on, and then the wagon blew up. Sigh.

And finally, the Mavs won their first game, against the Suns. If this was last year, I'd be happy about that. This year, it seems to matter less. Check out the Sports Guy's coverage of this crazy fall in sports. NCAA basketball fans beware, I don't think you can escape the madness, and it's not March.

2 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

Normally I would write a scathing defensive comment in reponse to your unkind words of the greatest school & team in the world, and it wasn't even the only story of your post (which it deserved to be).

Today...I just *sigh.*

angie c said...

Attaway Mavs.

Yes, I'm still reading.