Monday, November 13, 2006

Parody

Here's my top seven, because I can't seem to get them in to Bob on Sunday night. Sorry Brother. Of course, considering our lists looks pretty similar, maybe I should be apologizing for plagiarism. I'm so glad Texas lost. If Auburn didn't deserve to be ranked that high, neither did Texas.

1. Ohio State - can't wait until next weekend's game

2. Michigan - should be wishing they could wait for next weekend's game

3. Notre Dame - I'm staying on this bandwagon. They will beat USC, and play Michigan in the Rose Bowl? Can that happen?

4. Arkansas - there is only one SEC team that plays consistently good every week (except the USC game, I know, I know). The adage that the best teams don't play down to the level of their competition is the difference between this team and Florida.

5. USC - sure, why not?

6. Florida - If it wasn't for that extra inch to one DL's freakishly long arms, this team would have joined my beloved Tigers in the two-loss category. South Carolina also played their best game of the year. Coach Urban has is all wrong. Let Leak play only first downs, and the let Tebow go the other three.

7. Rutgers - sigh. If they beat WVU...



Auburn fans, especially those tired of B. Cox, remember this name: Kodi Burns. His coach says he can throw the ball 74 yards. He does a few other things well, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so basically when you say Auburn fans...you mean Auburn fans who read your blog...and by that you mean you and jesse, and by that since you really only proofread your blog, you mean jesse. so jesse, remember that name

Jesse Faris said...

ACTUALLY, Benjamin (if you want to make fun of my husband, your identity as his brother might as well be exposed), Nick knows several Auburn fans who read his blog. And they are not "just my friends." So there.