Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mr Faris Avoids Washington Like The Plague...

but that doesn't mean that I won't engage in a rousing filibuster as the need arises. In plain English, that means that I am about to start blogging politics. 'Tis the season.... It's a filibuster because I am not going to publish any comments that are left on any political post. This is MY blog. If you have something to say about this, get your own blog and say whatever you want. I'll not be hosting any comment wars - I'm a pacifist, after all. That being said, go ahead and post a comment. I'd love to read what you think and then make fun of it behind your e-back. No seriously, if you have something about which you would like to speak your mind to me, put your email address in the comment and I will correspond with you that way if you feel so inclined to engage in an e-discussion with me. But expect a discussion, because it is highly unlikely that you will convince me to change my mind (so please don't try). Just don't expect to see your comment show up on the blog, because it's not a filibuster if someone else is talking...

No comments: