Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bring on the Rockies

I want to be gracious, especially towards my buddy Bob from Cleveland, so here's to the Red Sox, 2007 ALCS Champions. The Indians are a good, young (except for Kenny Lofton - he's old) team with a bright future. They played very well. They just didn't have J.D. Drew. The Victor Martinez slow trot didn't bother me.

Important things to know about me:

I am in love with Dustin Pedroia.
Manny is Manny.
I have not washed my Papelbon jersey since the playoffs started.
The first night I told Jesse I loved her was the night the Sox won the WS in 2004.
I am going to bed happy.

GO SOX!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jonathan Storment said...

What's up Nick? You make it so hard to find your web page! I wouldn't have a clue it was you if you hadn't left your picture on here. When do you graduate? Do you have any plans afterward? It was really good hearing from you, if you're ever in Fort Worth let's get together. Love you buddy, buddy!

Anonymous said...

Wow...

A dyed in the wool Christian Imperialist seminary student, *AND* a proudly bandwagoning Red Sox Douche Nation member.

You can't make this stuff up!

*Attempt #2*