Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sympathy

... goes out to Angela, my sister-in-law, who will have to put up with what will most assuredly be an aggravating enlarged ego from "illegitimate" Florida fan (look who's talking, Mr. Red Sox) Josh, my brother. At least Beckham will be legitimate right?

... goes out to Bob, Matt Neely, and the countless other Buckeye fans who have no reason to riot because of Florida, again. Bob sought me out for a listening ear and tender shoulder on which to cry this morning in the library. He's right, if the university had made their open three point shots, it would have been a game. Here's to Kevin Durant.

... goes out to me. The Royals? Really?

... goes out to Josh Ray. A Cubs loss, a boring class, and no Extra Innings package makes for a crappy day.

... goes out to the BigCK who had to break "lent" without me for the last two weekends. I'd like to substitute an "oh well" for that "oh boy."

No comments: