Friday, March 23, 2007

Euphoria


IF you thought that last post was bad, wait till you read this one. NO ONE cares about this, except me. But, yesterday, I wore my Papelbon t-shirt. Jonathan Papelbon was the rookie closer for the Red Sox last year, who happened to have one of the best years a closer has ever had in baseball. At the end of the season, he hurt his shoulder, and so the Sox decided to try him at starter this Spring. As a result, the Sox have tried several other pitchers at closer, but they all stink. Back to yesterday, I'm wearing my shirt, I come home from class, and I see that Papelbon has been losing sleep because he still wants to be the closer, so the Sox decide to make him the closer. I couldn't be more thrilled. And it all happens on the day I wearing his shirt. Words cannot describe how excited I am about this. So there you go.

2 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

You should probably never wear another shirt. (Guess you'll have to stop rotating out the other one. haha)

angie c said...

Sorry I fell asleep. What did you say? Can you explain in another post why you claim the Red Sox and not the Rangers? I guess we've never had that discussion. For what it's worth, I wouldn't claim the Rangers if my dad was Oddibe McDowell. Go Astros.