Thursday, October 12, 2006

Media Day

I don't have much to post about, but being Thursday night, I do have a little TV on the mind. Thus, it seemed fitting to share my thoughts on the new fall season.

LOST - same old craziness, same old maddening plot twists, same old kate...

HEROES - I am loving this show. There was a scene at the end of this week's episode with Syler (presumably) that legitimately freaked me out. Good characters, good story, good cliffhangers, something substantial happens every week, I love this show. Although how is a deadly alter-ego a super power? Still trying to figure out exactly what's going on there. Hiro is also great.

STUDIO 60 - It's good. Obviously well-written, funny, clever, etc.

THE OFFICE - Jim is a stud, although I'm a little disappointed that he's not any good at Call of Duty. Pam is coming around. Dwight is Dwight, and Michael is Michael. Check out nbc.com for fake PSAs, and prank messages from Dwight. Good stuff.

MY NAME IS EARL - consistently funny, running story lines is probably a good idea. I do wonder how long they can keep going with the same material. Randy is the glue.

5 comments:

Chad Billy-Steve Pknicholson said...

Man did I call it with Earl. Randy was the show last night. The "Time After Time" montage was hilarious.

III said...

What's the story with your blog name?

Is it an inside joke? Inside jokes are great. Would love to be a part of one someday ...

Anonymous said...

hmm...kate is still the same old kate........hmmm

Chad Billy-Steve Pknicholson said...

Well, iii, Chad Billy-Steve Pknicholson was going to be the name of my twin brother. However, pre-conception, I absorbed him. Now I have the strength of a grown man and of a small child. My blog is a tribute the little one who is now a part of me.

III said...

Nice