Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Few Random Thoughts

http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B00006JOI9.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

My advice to all men regarding this movie: DON'T DO IT!!!!!! I may get some flak for this, but I was under the impression that this movie was one of those classics that everyone likes. Well, it isn't. I rented this movie for Jesse and I to watch, and I didn't exactly like it. It was less than bearable. How is this movie a classic?

In other news, USC lost much earlier than I expected. I'm not sure how I feel about that, honestly. I'm worried it may be too early, and now they will be extra motivated to win out, beat Cal and ND and get back in the picture. See, if they had lost to ND at the end, there wouldn't be an answer to how good they might or might not be. This way, we'll know. Hopefully they just lose at least one more game, and I won't have to worry about it.

I'm still an Auburn homer, I promise.

This is the year the Mavericks win it all. I'm super pumped for the NBA season.

My top seven:

1. Ohio State
2. WVU
3. Michigan
4. Florida
5. Louisville
6. Arkansas
7. Notre Dame


Yep, AU is out of my top seven. It was Ole Miss for crying out loud. If you are only as good as your opponent week-to-week, then you are not going to be in my top seven. That includes you, too, Texas. Cal is on the bubble, and will move up if Arkansas loses. Biggest game this weekend? UT vs. LSU. Watch out, my friend! BIGGEST GAME THIS WEEK? WVU vs. Louisville this Thursday. Upset special? Oklahoma State over Texas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The problem is, you will never be able to say about me "that's one thing we got" cause I really kind of liked it.

Go EERS