Friday, July 28, 2006

The Box... LIVE!!!!!

So the other day, one of my good buddies and groomsmen was over at our house for lunch. His name is Robert Paulsen. I mean, Charles Kiser. Now Chuck was moving for good that day back to the place from whence all good things come: The DFW Metroplex. I digress. So we're eating lunch (he, me, Jesse), when Charles says, "Hey Nick. You should get X-Box Live so that we can "keep in touch" after I'm gone."

And then...









Jesse says...










"Yeah, Nick. You should do that. That would be great. You guys could keep in touch that way."








So, I'm getting X-Box Live now. Who knew it could be so easy? So, if you are in Memphis, and my friend, but moving soon, let me know because maybe you can help me get something fun but unnecessary.

4 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

I will give you anything that huge heart of yours desires...

Hope it's okay that I pawned my engagement ring so we could afford this new little luxury. (Just KIDDING!)

Unknown said...

I am not interested in the "good things that come" from Nate Newton's DFW Metroplex home

Anonymous said...

I must say...I have mad skills.

Unknown said...

I don't know how I have ended up neglecting your blog Nick... I appriciate the fight club reference by the way we are all Robert Pulson. Anyway... rock on, and on and on and on and on until you can't rock anymore because there is only gravel.