Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm a Mary!?!?!?!?

According to Your Mom's Blog, I'm a mary. Such offensive name-calling is really unnecessary. Since Jesse found it appropriate to talk about how awesome I am, allow me to do the same...

I'm just kidding of course, I'm already blogging and I suppose that's enough self-indulgence for now.

I don't really have much to say right now, and things are fairly busy keeping up with "Martha" (just kidding, Jess), but I would like to inform "the world" that my ipod nano is totally sweet, and yes, my most amazing girlfriend gave it to me as a present on a day with no particular special meaning. How awesome is that! I mean the nano is cool and all, but a present given out of love for the sake of love, now that is priceless.
[insert tear-jerking devotional idea here]

A question for my comment-making friends:

Which movie franchise is better, Lord of the Rings of Harry Potter?

(I just found out one of my close friends has not seen or read a lick of either)

(He's no longer my friend)

2 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

I'm going to have to go with Harry, simply because the marketed age bracket is ridiculously larger. No 3rd grader is remotely interested in reading LOTR--too boring. On the other hand, Harry Potter is probably the biggest sensation in every nursing home across the nation. Ha.

Factoring in lunch boxes, action figures, spinoff books/journals, DVD sales, Harry wins hands down.

Unknown said...

Harry Potter.