Saturday, June 21, 2008

Confessions of a Hypocrite

I think people who only post on their blogs once a month should not have blogs. You have a blog for the purpose of writing something cathartic, sharing some funny anecdote, etc. You don't have a blog so that you can ignore it or feel guilty about how busy your life has become.

I haven't posted in over a month.

I don't really like it when Jesse puts her clothes in the chair in our bedroom.

The chair in The Man Room has a pile of clothes on it.

I love doing manual labor. It's fun to be outside and sweat. I enjoy doing physical activity and getting dirty.

I'm blogging now to avoid doing yard work.

I love to read.

I've read half of one book since school finished over a month ago. It was the second half of the Irresistible Revolution. I'm pretty I have the record for longest read of that book. It took me about a month.

My favorite cereal is Honey Nut Cheerios. It always has been.

Multiple times in the past few months, I have picked Corn Chex over Honey Nuts.

I hate messiness.

I'm a mess.

2 comments:

III said...

The duality of Bueller, ladies & gentlemen

Adam Gonnerman said...

Clever. I need to do one of these on my blog.