Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Home Stretch

The title of this post could be a good blog name for those eschatology freaks. No really.

Today, I was driving in the Target parking lot, and this old lady forgot to stop at the stop sign, so she had to hit the brakes when I pulled in front of her to turn, and she looked at me, and with the meanest granny face you can imagine mouthed the words, "STUPID JERK!" At first, I was mad, but then, the thought of an 80 yera old getting angry and yelling at me was pretty funny. So, naturally, I turned around, caught up, and cut in front of her again. You'll be pleased to know I got the EXACT same reaction. That was kind of mean, I know, but totally worth it. Stupid Jerk! Ha!

There aren't many months, weeks, or even days before I go to Hawaii. That's exciting. Oh, and I guess I'll be married by then, too.... Of course, I'm really more excited about getting married, I just wanted to say it cleverly. I suppose I could write more about getting married, but I don't think it would be very original. Everytime I tell any of my married friends about ANYTHING that has happened during the engagement period, they just smile and nod. It's annoying.

Don't say I never post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always just smiled and nodded at everything you have said, and I'm not even married.

You know who is married though, that guy, the one with the thing in the place where the people go when they do stuff.

Nick Ferris rules...

Miss ya nick

Hugs and kisses
You know who.

Jesse Faris said...

What?!! We're going to Hawaii?? YIPPEEE!