Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Covering Your Tracks

My my my. if a person were to write a silly post about being held hostage in one's fiance's house, that person might have the common sense to cover his tracks, thus CLOSING THE BROWSER WINDOW in which they were working on their blog.

But alas, not everyone thinks as clearly in times of peril.

So hello world of Chad. This is Jesse the fiance. [insert sweet but sinister laugh]

The following are some things that Chad may have neglected to tell you on this all important blog but that i will fill you in on....now:

1. Chad and I are engaged and we are getting married on march 11, 2006. He is so excited about it, but he neglects to mention it in his posts because this excitement drives him to insanity. He is currently receiving treatment.

2. He ran a half-marathon this past Saturday.

3. He would really like to post a picture of us on his blog, but I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the chance, so here is one of my favorites:

Posted by Picasa This picture was recently taken of us over Thanksgiving break by Chad's sister-in-law, Angela Pknicholson.


4. Although the Boston Red Sox are nearest and dearest, he LOVES the auburn tigers and thinks they were overlooked in the bcs bowls. Wisconsin? at least let them play Virginia Tech again. Oh, and he strongly believes USC is overrated (but not Reggie Bush), and UGA. War Eagle.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

your name is Nick?

Unknown said...

Jesse, you have no idea what you have just done. . . except for illegally breaking into someone else's blog.

Billy-Steve (or BS, as I like to say) makes fun of all of us married people for having spouses in pictures and he is threatening Bob T not to post one.

Now he has to choose: his "cool" self and his "I'll-be-married-and-thus-whipped" self. I can't wait to see what happens next!

P.S. BS, you're a wuss. And I already know that there will be a picture of you and jesse on here, but until then, this picture is going on my blog. hehe

Unknown said...

P.S.S. I'm sure you've already run into this a great deal, but every time I type "Nick and Jesse pics". . . I get a lot of pictures, but they are all of some girl in daisy dukes.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chad Billy-Steve Pknicholson said...

One might think that, Mr. Garner (BS as I prefer to call you). But, look at her blog. Her picture is Chunk from the Goonies. I think I'm safe. And as far as voting, I guess we can forget that, because she just got back at me instead. And, I must say, in a very cool way. Touche, Jess. Touche.

Unknown said...

BS ha ha

Unknown said...

Actually, Miss Hagedorn, if you will notice, in most profiles people are paired with another "person". In Justin's case, it happens to be sweet, sweet Sarah. My friend Nathan is not actually a homosexual Ugandan, but is in fact posing with a man he has met for the first time. People don't like to be alone in this blog-eat-blog world. . . they like to share their space with someone special (or random hookups--aka Nathan).

In fact, besides you and Mike Cope, I know very few people confident enough to place only a picture of themselves. Very impressive, Miss Hagedorn, very impressive indeed.

James T Wood said...

Note to self: don't leave computer unattended.